• Edit and save your file in CMYK.
• Outline your text before saving. Do this by highlighting all the copy, selecting ‘Type’ then ‘Create Outlines’.
• Delete our Artwork Guidelines group layer before saving.
• Don’t flatten your layers or image before saving – this will reduce the quality of your print.
• Set up your foil artwork in Magenta on the second page of your PDF, this will be printed in the foil you've selected, onto the coloured stock you've selected for your back.
• Don’t add additional bleed or print/crop marks to your files. Only work with the set out marks offered by our Artwork Guidelines.
• Save your files as a PDF/X-1a:2001, ensuring you have No Printers Marks selected. Please note we only accept PDF files for upload to our website.
The full size of your card designs should be 91mm x 61mm.
The bleed is the area containing graphics or design elements which extend beyond the printed edge of your design and ensures that no unprinted edges occur in the final cropped print.
The Crop is the final size of your card or print after the bleed area has been cut off.
The Print Safe Area is the area within the Crop whose boundaries should contain any and all key information, and ensures that no important information is lost in the final cropped print.